حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr -Remembrance of Allah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هداية
عضو وفيّ
عضو وفيّ
هداية

عدد المساهمات : 141
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/04/2012
العمر : 29
الموقع : hid@yahoo.com

Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr -Remembrance of Allah   Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr -Remembrance of Allah    Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr -Remembrance of Allah   Emptyالسبت أبريل 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr (Remembrance of Allah) During Illness

Narrated ‘Ata bin Abi Rabah (raa): Ibn ‘Abbas (raa) said to me, “Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?

I said, “Yes.”

He said, This black lady (raa) came to the Prophet (saws) and said, “I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.”

The Prophet said (to her), “If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.”

She said, “I will remain patient,” and added, “but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.”

So he invoked Allah for her.

Patients – Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 70, Number 555

Commentary: Patience

Riyadh as-Saaliheen (The Gardens of the Righteous), by Imam an-Nawawi

While continuing medical treatment, one should not ignore his prayer to Allah because both have importance and utility of their own.
The Torture Of Bilal ibn Rabah

It is an established fact that Bilal Habashi (raa) had not embraced Islam with any worldly motive or to secure relief from the torments of slave life. On the contrary by accepting Islam as a slave, he had invited upon himself torment of double even treble intensity. He endured all kinds of atrocities with remarkable patience and fortitude and remained true to Islam his entire life.

Al-Mu’minun (the believers) who accepted Islam in the beginning were, except a few, generally weak and helpless. They had no supporters or sympathizers. Bilal (raa), like many of the early believers were subject to endless inhuman acts of torture by the unbelievers. Some Muslims had ropes tied to the legs and were dragged on the stony ground of the desert. Others where stripped and thrown on the burning sand and often on red embers, and some, like Bilal (raa) were tied to the ground in the blazing sun and had heavy stones placed on their bodies.

There was no threat or cruel torture which the unbelievers did not execute on Bilal (raa) in an attempt to divert him from the True Faith and to coerce a statement which suited their purpose. Bilal (raa) displayed unflinching self-control, patience and perseverance. He held firm to his faith and uttered in reply to the torment, “There is none to be worshiped but Allah”.

According to historical records, Bilals (raa) greatest tormentor, Umaiya Bin Khalaf often tied him down and flung a stone and cow hide over him. Umaiya would say “Your gods are Lat and Uzza so testify your faith in them.” Uttering, Ahad, Ahad (Allah is One, Allah is One), the tormentors demanded Bilal (raa) to respect what they said, but he would reply, “No, my tongue is not supposed to utter what you say.”

Continuing to say “Ahad, Ahadthe unbelievers tied a rope round his neck and allowed the street urchins to drag him between the two hills of Mecca. Even, under this severe torment, Bilal (raa) held firm to his faith and repeated “Ahad, Ahad.” Thereupon, the unbelievers gave him a severe beating and again stretching him on the burning sand they placed the heavy stone over his body making breathing difficult for him. Occasionally a heavy person was to jump on the stone, but all the while Bilal (raa) persevered and uttered “Ahad, Ahad.”

This defiance against his slave master, who may have owned his body, proved ultimately that nobody could own ones mind or ones thought.

A Man From The Ansar (Helpers), A Blessed Message of Sabr (Patience)

Narrated Usaid bin Hudair (raa): A man from the Ansar (raa) said, “O Allah’s Apostle (saws)! Will you appoint me as you have appointed so-and-so?”

The Prophet (saws) said, “After me you will see others given preference to you; so be patient till you meet me at the Tank (i.e. Lake of Kauthar in Jannah). (on the Day of Resurrection).”

Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar) – Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 58, Number 136

Commentary: Patience

Riyadh as-Saaliheen (The Gardens of the Righteous), by Imam an-Nawawi

The prophecy of the Prophet (saws) came true, which is a miracle as well as an evidence of his truthfulness.

The Haud (pond) mentioned here is Haud Al-Kauthar which is granted to the Prophet (saws) in Jannah or in the field where people will be assembled on the Day of Resurrection. There he will offer his followers cups of pure drink with his own hands. It will be such that one who would take it will never feel thirst again.
Demand for an office is not a pleasant quality. It is, therefore, prohibited to give office to a person who demands it. It is, however, permissible only in case a person feels that he is more competent than others and there is no one else in view who is more intelligent, capable and pious.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Sabr (Patience) & Dhikr -Remembrance of Allah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The dhikr that is prescribed when breaking the fast
»  Names of Allah
» - ....You Can Please Allah- our Creator by
» The Attributes Of The Self Of Allah
» Signs of Allah in Birds

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: الأحاديث النبوية الصحيحة فقط- " True Narrations of Prophet " pbuh-
انتقل الى: