حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Main Lesson of The Quran

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الداعية للخير
داعية نشيط
الداعية للخير

عدد المساهمات : 543
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/12/2009
العمر : 34
الموقع : yahoo.com

The Main Lesson of The Quran Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Main Lesson of The Quran   The Main Lesson of The Quran Emptyالإثنين يناير 07, 2013 8:23 pm

The Main Lesson of The Quran is to persuade human beings to believe in Allah as the only God and to devote themselves and to worship. Allah has commanded through The Quran to leave all kinds of paganism and to turn into devotion towards one God. This is because paganism is one of ignorance behaviours. Allah has said in The Quran,

And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).” (Az-Zariyat: 56)

This is the basic of all the lessons of prophets and Messenger of Allah which were sent down to this world. Allah has said:

And verily, We have sent among every ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah).” Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).” (An-Nahl: 36)

Those are aligned as being taught by Musa and Harun. Allah has mentioned their preach:

" And We brought the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea, and they came upon a people devoted to some of their idols (in worship). They said: “O Musa (Moses)! Make for us an ilah (a god) as they have alihah (gods).” He said: “Verily, you are a people who know not (the Majesty and Greatness of Allah and what is obligatory upon you, i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone, the One and the Only God of all that exists).”[Musa added:] “Verily, these people will be destroyed for that which they are engaged in (idols-worship). And all that they are doing is in vain.” He said: “Shall I seek for you an ilah (a god) other than Allah, while He has given you superiority over the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn of your time).” (Al-A’raf: 138-140)

Musa was angry towards Bani Israel (the descendants of Israel), because they turned calves as deities to Allah. They wanted a God in sculpture form, as they saw people worshipping figures. Musa said their request as a foolish one. Then Musa told them that there is only one God which is Allah, and no other Gods have rights to be worshipped except Allah.
The same thing occured to Isa bin Maryam. He taught his ummah to worship Allah and not to think of him (Isa) as the son of Allah. Allah has mentioned:
" And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world). (Al-Maidah: 116-117)

Let’s us take a look deeper. Allah has confirmed that prophet Isa never taught himself as the son of God. Isa even rebutted those behaviours who made himself as the God’s incarnation. Isa delivered the tawheed and devotion to only Allah. Unfortunately, many people are not aware of this matter.

Allah has criticised them:

" And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the tawrahand the injil to worship none but One Ilah (God – Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).” (At-Tawbah: 30-31)

Take a look at Isa statement who was disturbed by devil (iblis), inside the bible it was mentioned:
And Devil brought it to the top of mountain that is very high and show Him the kingdom of the world with its glamourosity, and told Him: ‘All those things will be given to You, if you kneel down on me.’ Then Yesus told him: ‘Go away Devil! Because it is written that you have to worship God, your Allah, and only Him alone that you devote yourself.’” (matius 4:8-10)

In fact, Jesus in injil also taught tawheed, we were told not to associate our God with other deities, and all of our worship need to be devoted to Allah. It is strange, how come there are still many people who are deceived and turned a few Allah’s prophets as the sons of God, while it is impossible for God to have children.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Main Lesson of The Quran
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: الحوار العام والنقاش الجاد - Real Discussions & Debate-
انتقل الى: